Friday, October 2, 2015

Theme for photo shoot P2 (b)

Pitch for photo-shoot concept 


My concept of the photo shoot is to take a set of photographs of the model and make them into different advertising products like magazine covers, magazine pages and posters. The style of these photographs will be stylish, classy and calm, the mood will be quite dark and solid. My model will be wearing a suit and a bow tie. The photo shoots will be taken in a few different places but mostly in an indoor studio because the effects and lighting would be better for magazines and posters. Outside locations that I would try are the staircase outside our school chapel and the field around sports hall.

Mood-board
The purpose of the photo shoot is to attract people to know about my model and eventually becoming a fan of his. This is like selling my model as a product, trying to put his face on everywhere. I will find a male friend that has a good sense of pose and facial expressions. He will be wearing a suit and a bow tie because it is formal for men, and it can make a great contrast with his face make-up. Suits are also one of the biggest characteristic of a successful man, and most people tend to find men wearing suits are more attractive. I am going to take photographs with him in different classic magazine poses in both indoors and outdoors. After that, I will use photoshop to add text, fixing the model's skin and try to make it perfect for advertising the model.

Here are some examples for magazine covers. I want them to be like Lady Gaga's one below, it is dark and stylish.







No comments:

Post a Comment