In this lesson, I tried changing the aperture settings and shutter speed in my camera to make different effects in the photos.
APERTURE SETTINGS
- RUSSIAN DOLLS -
When I take this photo, my camera aperture setting is f/2.8, which only makes the Russian dolls are in focus and the background is blurry. The ISO speed rating is 1000.
When I take this photo, my camera aperture setting is f/5.8. My focus is still on the Russian dolls, the background is still blurry but it is more focused compare to the photo in aperture f/2.8. The ISO speed rating is 3200.
When I take this photo, my camera aperture setting is f/11, the focus on the Russian dolls became less and the background become clearer and clearer as the aperture increases. the ISO speed rating in 3200.
When I take this photo, my camera aperture setting is f/22, the focus became bigger which the Russian dolls and the background are both clear. The ISO speed rating is 3200.






No comments:
Post a Comment