Shot list :

I used the white screen for the photoshoot, I adjusted the lighting to dim or brighten the mood. After that I will edit the photos by adding text onto it because it is a magazine cover.
Referring to the rule of thirds, the photograph is divided by two vertical lines, I tried to make the model be more balanced base on those lines by centring the model in the frame. The background is white which makes the model more sharp and focused.
In this photo, the model sat on a stool with his hands crossed, looking upwards with the head tilted to the camera. The shutter speed is 1/125 sec, the Aperture is f/5.0, the ISO is 1600. This photo appear dark and it links to my model because of his face make-up.
In this photo, the model looked at the left side which it exposes the make-up on the side of the model's face. He is also holding his suit to create a better posture. The model is not looking at the camera. The shutter speed is 1/100 sec, aperture value f/6.3, ISO 500. There was a mistake in this photo where I captured the light in the corner, I will photoshoot the white corner away.
In this photo, the model sat on a chair laying his head on his hands. The shutter speed is 1/200sec, aperture value f/5.6 and ISO 800. This photograph is quite dark and I think it is moody. Also, it matches quite well with his face makeup to create a devil looking photograph. The light sources came from the right so the left side of his face is not clear.
In this photo, the model sat on a chair backwardly, also laying his head on his hands but the posture is more straight, the photo is also lighter. This is a full body shot. The shutter speed is 1/200 sec, aperture value is f/5.6 and the ISO is 3200. Also, I used a smoke making machine to create some smoke, but unfortunately the smoke does not revel very well in the photograph.
In this photo, it is a close up shot. The shutter speed 1/100 sec, aperture value f/6.3 and ISO 1000. The white rose in his pocket is not very clear but it has a nice contrast.
In this photo, the model has his one hand placed on his waist and the other placed near his lips. The shutter speed is 1/100sec, aperture value f/6.3 and ISO 1000. This photograph is quite light.
In this photo, the model sat on a chair with his upper body leaning down. I used the smoke making machine to create some smoke effect. The shutter speed is 1/100 sec, the aperture value is f/1.8 and ISO is 800.













No comments:
Post a Comment