Contingency Plan
If the weather is bad during the outdoor photoshoot, I will choose another day when there is a good weather to take shoots and make sure the model and equipment will not have any accident. If the indoor studio is unavailable, I will ask for the permission of the drama studio. For the indoor studio shoot, I don't have to wait for a good weather so I think the shoot will follow my plan as expected. Also, I will make sure that my model and crew are aware of the dates and times of the shooting so they will not be late or absent. For the make-up of the model, I will make sure that my model is not allergic to the make up by trying a little face paint on his hand first to see if his skin react, then if everything is fine I will start putting the make-up on.
If the weather is bad during the outdoor photoshoot, I will choose another day when there is a good weather to take shoots and make sure the model and equipment will not have any accident. If the indoor studio is unavailable, I will ask for the permission of the drama studio. For the indoor studio shoot, I don't have to wait for a good weather so I think the shoot will follow my plan as expected. Also, I will make sure that my model and crew are aware of the dates and times of the shooting so they will not be late or absent. For the make-up of the model, I will make sure that my model is not allergic to the make up by trying a little face paint on his hand first to see if his skin react, then if everything is fine I will start putting the make-up on.

No comments:
Post a Comment